Taking place at the end of each month, our free feedback sessions are a chance to get feedback on your work from a practicing artist in a supportive and friendly environment. All kinds of creative work are welcome.
To mark Turf’s 10th birthday and the opening of new show ‘solastalgia‘, January’s feedback session will be led by Turf CoFounder and CoDirector B Atherton.
There are five slots available for showing work, but all are welcome to join in the discussion! Please arrive promptly to ensure your place. Email us your images and any additional requirements at email@example.com if you’d like us to get images up full scale on our projector.
ABOUT B ATHERTON:
Somewhat secretive artist, designer, local troublemaker.
CoFounder (2013) / Codirector (2021) Turf Projects
KEY ACCESS INFO:
- To help us support you best, please let us know if you have any access needs when booking.
- This workshop will involve some reading and writing. If you need support, just let us know.
- For access info about getting to Turf and the Turf space, click here.
Turf aims to be a space where all are welcomed & respected. We ask all attendees to align with this spirit when booking and support us in creating a welcoming & collaborative atmosphere together. We ask that everyone is;
- Kind and respectful in our language and behaviour towards others. Turf is a space which is anti racism, sexism, homophobia and ableism.
- Considerate of others’ time; allowing others room to speak & engage.
- Respectful of the space itself as belonging to many people, treating the space & objects with care.
- Attend wherever possible: In 2023, around 30% of people booking free tickets didn’t turn up! Our free tickets are limited and in high demand. Every person who doesn’t turn up means someone else can’t attend, so please let us know if you can’t make it to free up a space. If you don’t attend twice or more without letting us know, you may be restricted from booking again.