Join Lira for a winter nature walk whereyou can meet other locals, learn about the local wildlife and explore some of Croydon’s overlooked spaces.
KEY ACCESS INFO:
- To help us support you best, please let us know if you have any access needs when booking.
- For access info about getting to Turf and the Turf space, click here.
- Food will be provided; please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Turf aims to be a space where all are welcomed & respected. We ask all attendees to align with this spirit when booking and support us in creating a welcoming & collaborative atmosphere together. We ask that everyone is;
- Kind and respectful in our language and behaviour towards others. Turf is a space which is anti racism, sexism, homophobia and ableism.
- Considerate of others’ time; allowing others room to speak & engage.
- Respectful of the space itself as belonging to many people, treating the space & objects with care.
- Attend wherever possible: In 2023, around 30% of people booking free tickets didn’t turn up! Our free tickets are limited and in high demand. Every person who doesn’t turn up means someone else can’t attend, so please let us know if you can’t make it to free up a space. If you don’t attend twice or more without letting us know, you may be restricted from booking again.