Turf would like to offer Croydon School of Art 2015 graduates the opportunity to apply for a residency at Turf. The residency is only open to graduates from Croydon School of Art’s undergraduate programme (BA (Hons) Fine Art, BA (Hons) Fashion Design and Production, BA (Hons) Filmmaking, BA (Hons) Visual Communication: Graphic Design, FdA Fashion Design, Pattern Cutting and Construction, or FdA Film Production).
The residency would last for a month, where the graduate would have 3 weeks to produce new work for a week-long exhibition taking place at the end of the residency. The successful graduate would have sole access to Turf’s gallery to produce work as well as guidance and support from the Turf team & associated artists.
– Friday 2nd October 2015: Deadline for graduates to apply with completed application form & proposal
– Informal interviews with applicants will take place between 5th-7th October
– 19th October: Residency to begin
– 13th November: Exhibition opening night
– 21st November: End of residency
For more information and to apply please email email@example.com