Founded in 2013 by Croydon locals, Turf Projects is the first entirely artist-run contemporary art space in Croydon. A registered charity, Turf has supported the work of over 300 artists to date through a programme of free exhibitions, workshops & events. Turf also run; MOSS (a collective of artists living with learning disabilities), a support & residency programme for Croydon School of Art students, family workshops, a youth programme, projects with local schools & more.
Turf’s supporters are essential. Our Friends scheme allows supporters to get behind the scenes and experience first-hand the amazing work that takes place as a result of their support.
// FRIENDS (Donation of £35 per year)
As a friend of Turf, your help will allow us to provide high quality, paid opportunities for emerging artists & help to make contemporary art available to everyone. You’ll also receive:
– A free limited edition artist designed patch for each exhibition posted out to you
– 25% discount on all Turf Projects editions & publications
– 25% discount on use of our workspaces
– Invitations to exclusive artist and curator-led tours of new exhibitions
– Access to any fully booked free workshop or event
– Updates on how your contribution has strengthened the growth of our creative community
– Credit on our website & at the entrance of the gallery (if desired!)
You can also make a one-off donation by dropping into the gallery where we’ll be happy to help. We value all support, no matter how small.
For more info on Turf and how to become a Friend, find us at:
turf-projects.com firstname.lastname@example.org @turfprojects